New Wandsworth Integrated Sexual Health Service (WISH)
Effective 9 January 2017, Wandsworth Integrated Sexual Health Service (WISH) has been refreshed - with a WISH Centre based at the Courtyard Clinic at St George’s Hospital and two local clinics, one in Roehampton (Queen Mary’s Hospital) and one in Battersea (Doddington Health Centre). WISH is run by St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and is commissioned by Wandsworth Council.
The refresh to services and locations is the culmination of a period of engagement with the public and service users. The range of services WISH provides, includes:
• Specialist clinic times for young people, gay men and long-acting contraception
• Dedicated service, Acorn, for people with learning disabilities
• Psychosexual therapy
• Testing and managing sexually transmitted infections
• Emergency and ongoing contraception
• Rapid HIV testing
• Referral for termination of pregnancy
• C-card registration and free condoms
• HIV post sexual exposure treatment (PEP)
Services are available either through walk-in, booked timeslots or appointments.
For more information visit the website http://www.swish.nhs.uk/
, call 020 87253353 or email email@example.com