Wandsworth Wellbeing Hub

​​​ wandsworth wellbeing hub logo

The Wandsworth Wellbeing Hub is a free and impartial NHS service which aims to help patients and the public to find organisations and services to support their health and wellbeing needs. 

Below are seven search buttons to help you find the right local services.  We advise that you look at both the Care4me and the Adult Care Information Service directories for adult services, or the Family Information Service if you are looking for services for young people or families. If you have any questions you can call our Community Navigators on 020 8812 6700.

The Wandsworth Self-Management Service button, will offer you information about a range of free self-management courses for patients living with any long-term condition or their carers.

Care4me Button.jpgACIS Button.jpgFIS Button.jpg

Care4me provides a free, community web directory of local care and self-help services for both health professionals and the general public.​

Adult social services provides information and help to adults who have difficulty with everyday things. Use this information service (ACIS) to find out about local services, or how we may be able to help.

Wandsworth Council’s Family Information Service provides free information and guidance on childcare, education, family support and activities for children and young people aged 0-19.

Lifetsyle Service.jpgSM Button.jpg

​A selection of free lifestyle services in areas such as weight management and stopping smoking.


A range of free self-management courses for people living with any long term health condition(s) and their carers.​

Wandsworth IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) offers free NHS psychological​ therapies, advice and employment support to people over 18 living in Wandsworth. Self-referral welcomed.

Lifetsyle Service.jpgSM Button.jpg


Information about specialist education courses for people living with long-term health conditions.


​This website is provided for information only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified medical practitioner. If you have a medical query please contact your GP, or call 111 or 999 in an emergency. Links are provided for information only, we cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there.