Sexual health services in Wandsworth are commissioned by Wandsworth Council and provided by Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust (CLCH) from six locations across Wandsworth, Richmond and Merton.
Note: HIV services are staying at
St George's Hospital.
Free and confidential advice, testing and treatment available six days a week with booked appointments and some walk-in sessions.
Telephone: 0333 300 2100
Who is the service for?
It's for people of all ages, you don't need to be registered with a GP or live locally.
All our clinics across Merton, Richmond and Wandsworth offer a confidential, non-judgemental service which is open to everyone. No attitude – just friendly, professional staff with state-of-the-art diagnostics.
- Contraception services – including planned and emergency contraception
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) – whether you have symptoms or not
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infections – including HIV post-sexual exposure treatment (PEP). You will be referred onto specialist services if needed.
- C-card registration and condoms
- Referral for termination of pregnancy
There are dedicated clinics for young people and gay men. We also have sexual health services for people with learning difficulties.
Please note: not all services are available at all clinics. Call 0333 300 2100 for details before travelling to a clinic.
Ring our dedicated booking and information line to make an appointment: 0333 300 2100 (open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday) or book online at: www.shswl.nhs.uk.
Lines are busiest between 8am and 10am, if you can call at other times please do. We will still have appointments available if you call later.