The Planning all Care Together (PACT) programme aims to revolutionise how patients in Wandsworth with long-term conditions are cared for. It will mean patients and service users feel better and are able to live more independent lives.
PACT will make this happen through a radical redesign of community health and adult social care services, and a transformation of primary care.
Our vision is that community health and adult social care services will work as one service, from both a clinical and a patient viewpoint so that it works to help patients remain within their own home and prevent trips to hospital. Or when admission to hospital or other bed based provision is necessary to allow discharge home at the earliest opportunity.
- be supported to manage their condition
- get help to recover their independence after illness or injury
- benefit from a comprehensive, coordinated plan of care that is communicated across health and social care
- feel their care has been well coordinated with smooth transitions between professionals or services
- experience fewer steps in their journey across health and social care services.